Tuesday, September 5, 2017

That Halloween Cat!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Labor Day weekend! We certainly couldn't have had better weather even with the clouds on Monday. 

I spent some time down in my scrap room.  One of the items I made was today's Halloween card.  I used the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper and the cat punch~~both in the Holiday catalog. The cat was punched from a page of DSP that consists of orange and black cats which fit the punch perfectly.  I also punched three cats out of cardstock and layered them under the printed cat.  After sponging a white circle with Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight ink, I punched a cat out of the circle.   The punched and layered cat was then placed in that negative space to give the cat a little dimension.  The sentiment is from a retired set that I use very often.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment