Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Dogwood Flowers

When I was at the Scrapbook Expo a couple of weeks ago, the Heartfelt Creations booth caught my attention.  Heartfelt was demonstrating how easy it was to make flowers using their stamps and dies.  I purchased their flower tool kit and the Dogwood stamp and die sets. I recently decided to try my hand at the flowers!  I watched a video and made my first flower~~oops!  Looked nothing like the video showed.  I watched a couple more videos. So I played more and made more flowers. My biggest problem is making the little stamens for the middle of the flowers.  Those need a lot more practice compared to the flowers!   The Elegant Eggplant card has two of the better flowers, including stamens.  I will keep trying.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment