Wednesday, August 16, 2017

When You're Feeling Down

I haven't created a card using Bella and Friends for quite some time.  As I was thinking about a Stampin' Up card to create, Bellla jumped off the shelf.  I sponged the background layer using Bermuda Bay ink.  When I was happy with the background, I used a little cloud shape and Marina Mist ink to lightly sponge little puffs of clouds.  After stamping, coloring and adhering Bella to the card and the layers, I wanted to do one more thing~~add a border on the Bermuda Bay cardstock.  The scoreboard is great for creating a design and adding a little texture to your project.  As a reminder, just be sure you have the cardstock face down so that  whatever you "score" is embossed and not debossed.  The final touch is the little Nuvo Crystal Drops.  I have played with them before and the dots turned out perfect.  Next time I will make the dots bigger.  Have  a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment