Thursday, August 17, 2017

Cute Haunted House

I have been having fun getting reacquainted with my Cricut Explore.  Today's card is another project I created with the help of my Explore.  This particular house cuts in three layers/colors and is pieced together.  (It is very easy to line up and put together.)  The "boo" was also cut on the Cricut.  I did not use Stampin' Up cardstock as even with the multiple settings on the Cricut, things seem to cut cleaner using a less heavy cardstock.   That being said,  I do use Stampin' Up cardstock for card bases.  Also, I still only use solid core cardstock when using my Cricut.  I do not like the white edges that can be seen if it is not solid core, nor do I want to sponge everything I cut out to hide the white core. 

Tomorrow I will be out of the house early, so there will be no Friday post.  I will be window shopping at the Scrapbook Expo!  Hopefully, next week I will be posting projects created with great finds at the Expo.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment