Friday, August 4, 2017

Spooky Cat

Yesterday I received the few new items I ordered from the new Holiday Catalog.  I used the new Spooky Night DSP and the cat punch for today's card.  I did not order the coordinating stamp set as I knew I could punch a cat from one of the DSP patterns in the Spooky Night DSP collection.  I used the Layering Square framelits to frame the cat and the spider (the retired Howl-o-ween stamp set).  The sentiment is also from a retired set, Good Greetings.  Cute paper and a very cute punch!  And there are more cute things and pretty things in the Holiday catalog.  If you are a client of mine, I ordered a copy of the Holiday catalog to be mailed to you from Stampin' Up.  Have a great day and weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment