Monday, August 7, 2017

Jar of Flowers

I have looked at the Jar of Love stamp set for a long time.  I really didn't need it and then I happened to look it up on Pinterest.  There were so many cards created with the Jar of Love stamp set and framelits, I finally gave in and ordered them.  I started playing with the stamps as soon as they arrived beginning with using different ink pads to two-step stamp the flowers.  I ended up making flowers using Melon Mambo, Peekaboo Peach and for a little change of color, Tempting Turquoise.  When all the flowers were stamped and die cut, I started putting the card together.  I think it turned out very pretty (But I wish I had  a little baby's breath to add here and there!)  I spent a lot of time on this card and it was well worth the time!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment