Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Orange You Sweet

I decided to see if the Cricut pens I purchased a few years ago still worked. I only tried the black one, but it did work.  I wanted to use the Cricut to add a sentiment to a card I created.  I used a piece of pattern paper from the Whole Lot of Lovely paper collection and fussy-cut some of the fruit.  After fussy-cutting the fruit, I wrote "You're A Peach" on a piece of cardstock using the writing feature on the Cricut.  Then I looked at the fruit and decided these aren't peaches, they are oranges.  So I changed the writing to "Orange You Sweet".  Before adhering the sentiment to the card, I asked John what he thought the fruit was~~peaches or oranges?  He agreed with me that they were oranges.  So I now have a cute thank you card when needed.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment