Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Fab Flowers

Today's card was created using Lawn Fawn's Fab Flower stamp set and coordinating dies.  The flowers are all two-step stamps.  Having the colors of ink that Stampin' Up offers made it quite easy to decide which colors to use together.  I stamped all the leaves directly onto the white cardstock even though there are coordinating dies.  I will save die cutting leaves for when I make a box card similar to those on Pinterest created using this stamp set. 

Today I was able to place a demonstrator order for items from the new Holiday catalog.  There were a couple of things that caught my attention, so I am in a hurry to get those~~like the Halloween DSP and the coordinating cat punch~~so cute!  There is a large selection of Christmas items in the catalog.  I just can't get into all of the Christmas things yet.  I am still in summer mode!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment