Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Watercolored Flamingo

With  the hot weather we are having, I thought I would post a tropical card.  Once again I used the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set.  This time I stamped the image on watercolor paper using black Versafine ink and then watercolored the image using Melon Mambo ink and an aqua painter.  Since I only used two of the flamingo images (the body outline and the legs), it went much quicker than my earlier flamingo card.  The palm fronds and sea grass are included in the Fabulous Flamingo set and I stamped them in Old Olive ink.  The tropical background paper is from a Close To My Heart pack of paper.  The black piece of cardstock pulls everything together.   Now I just need to decide what sentiment to add in the upper right corner.  Keep cool and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment