Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Welcome Baby

I learned of a stamp company, Wild Rose Studio Stamps, so I had to check it out.  My goodness! They have some very pretty and adorable stamps.  I did not see dies that match their stamp images, but they do have a variety of decorative dies.  They also sell some pretty paper packs.  Today's card was created using Bella's Birthday Balloon stamp.  I stamped the image using Memento black ink and then colored it in using my Prisma Colored Pencils.  The two pattern papers are from the Icing On The Cake paper pack from Wild Rose.  The border around the stamped layer is cut from a die from Gina Marie Designs.  I haven't made a square cards in ages.  It seemed like a majority of the cards I saw on Pinterest created with Wild Rose Studio stamps were square.  So, I decided my card would also be square.  Isn't this just too cute?  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment