Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love Is In The Air

 Happy Valentine's Day!  I have probably mentioned it in the past, but my Dad's birthday was on Valentine's Day.  He loved celebrating his birthday so it was like a National holiday in our house.  One year I had been sick a lot and my sister-in-law said, "If I didn't know better I would say you're pregnant."  We were in the middle of eating dinner and I very casually said, "I am."  A couple of seconds passed by, and my sister jumps up and said, "You're expecting?"  Everyone started hugging me and my Dad said, "This is the best present I could ever get!"  And that October, Matthew was born.  So as special as Valentine's Day is, it is even more special because I have years of memories of celebrating love of family and my Dad's birthday on Valentine's Day.  Today's card was made for special friends using the Lift Me Up stamp set and dies.  I am enjoying this stamp set.  It is very versatile and has great sentiments  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment