Friday, February 10, 2017

Valentine Plane

Another valentine for a cute little boy I know.  The plane and big cloud is from Lawn Fawn's Bon Voyage stamp and die sets.  The little puffy heart stream is from a retired Stampin' Up set.  And the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Love Letters set.  The airplane was colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  Before putting all the pieces together, I brushed the white cardstock layer using Marina Mist ink and a Clarity brush to lightly wash some blue in the sky.  These past few days I have been doing my fair share of coloring.  I have to concentrate so that I do not go out of the lines, but other than that, coloring is very relaxing.  When my sis and I were kids, one of our happiest moments was when we got a new coloring book and crayons.  We would color for hours.  I am nowhere near crayons right now, but I can close my eyes and smell crayons.  I wonder if years from now I will be able to close my eyes and smell alcohol markers?  Don't know that I would want to--lol!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment