Thursday, February 9, 2017

Orange or Pink?

The other day I posted a card with a single red rose.  Today I am posting cards using the same stamp set, Altenew's Amazing You, with multiple roses. I created an orange and gray card trying to copy a card I saw on the Avery Elle website.  I stamped the roses in Calypso Coral and then colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.  The stems and leaves were stamped in Smokey Slate and Basic Gray and also colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The "Hello" sentiment is from the same stamp set.   Yesterday I wanted to make the same card using pink and gray and a medium and small rose.  I stamped the roses in Melon Mambo and colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers.  The leaves were done as they were on the orange and gray card.  The sentiment on the pink card is from Stampin' Up's Watercolor Wishes card kit.  Both cards are very pretty and I would not mind receiving either.  But I do like using two small and two medium roses (pink) rather than two large and two medium roses (orange).  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment