Friday, February 24, 2017

Group of Drangonflies

Finishing out the week with one more dragonfly card.  Today's card was very quick to create.  This was another image I had die cut over the weekend using the Detailed Dragonflies thinlets.  I used a sentiment from a retired stamp set, Whimsical Words.  This was probably one of my all time favorite Sale-a-bration sets.  The card base, sentiment and dragonflies were all made using Island Indigo cardstock and ink.  I used Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches die on the white layer and sponged the edges with Island Indigo ink.  Did you know that there are dragonflies and damselflies?  The damselflies are smaller and have slimmer bodies than the dragonflies.  I did not know that until I looked up dragonflies the other day.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment