Monday, February 27, 2017

Card Sketches

Since I run out of ideas and I am more and more often going to Pinterest, I decided it was time to try card sketches.  On the left is one of the card sketches that caught my eye.  On the right is the card I created kind of using the sketch.  My card is different as I know for sure I did not place the strips of paper as they were placed on the sketch.  The biggest thing is that I adhered my strips of paper too close to the top of the card.  When I stamped the sentiment, there was way too much room on the bottom of the card.  So, I added another strip of paper to fill in that white space.  I should have stamped the sentiment in a different color ink.  I think that blue or green ink would have been a better choice. There is just too much orange.  But, it is not bad and I will play with the sketch again another time~~maybe using black and white!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment