Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Baby Bear Again

Today's card was created using Stampin' Up's  Baby Bear stamp set.  I was using a Clarity brush to create a very subtle background color.  I first stamped the bear and then stamped a second.  I fussy cut the second bear to use as a mask over the first.  Once the mask was adhered, I started brushing the Soft Sky ink from the lower left corner and up and down and across the bottom using the largest Clarity brush.  I will say that the background is just what I was hoping for~~a light color difference that faded into the white.  I certainly couldn't have accomplished this using sponges or daubers without having definite sponge marks.  The heart balloon and the sentiment are both from Lawn Fawn.  I see that I did not put a little bow on this guy--have to take care of that!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment