Friday, January 13, 2017

Pink or Yellow?

The other day I was looking for ideas for cards created using the Avant Garden stamp set which is in the Sale-a-bration mini.  The Melon Mambo card was created by Brandy Cox of  Stampin' Up and it caught my attention.  The flower, sentiment and black and white background paper were created using images and a sentiment from Avant Garden.  I created the same card using Daffodil Delight.  Rather than stamping my background, I used a piece of DSP from the Pop of Pink paper pack in the annual catalog. The flower had to be fussy cut and after using framelits  for most things, it was kind of fun to concentrate on cutting out the flower!  Just don't look at the flower too closely!!  Have a great day and weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment