Thursday, October 20, 2016

Popcorn Favors

I recently posted the Halloween favor bags that my friend, Kathy Z, made which I thought are very cute.  Kathy used black polka dot bags she purchased on line.  Not paying attention to the size of the popcorn bags, I got out my mini treat bag dies, made a bag and guess what?  The popcorn bags were too big for the mini favor bag!  I did not have orange or black favor bags, so I improvised.  I used a piece of Designer Series Paper cut at 7" x 8 1/2", folded it to fit the popcorn bag and adhered the back to front using Scor-tape along the bottom and the back seam.  I then pulled out a tool I have not used in ages~~the crimper!  I crimped the bottom of the bag, wrapped the bag in ribbon, added tags and tied a pretty little bow.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment