Friday, October 7, 2016

Halloween Treat Bags

A  4-1/2" x 6-1/2" piece of paper, a hole punch and adhesive is all that is needed to create today's little treat bags.  Put a little ribbon through the holes and it is done.  I embellished my bags using Stampin' Up's Labels and Tags dies.   Inside the bag are Hershey's Halloween kisses that are so cute!  I have always used Hershey Hugs and Kisses for the favors I create.  But lately, their themed candies are just adorable.  When I first purchased the red, white and blue mini Herhsey Bars and Kisses for patriotic holidays, I was thrilled to be able to fill little treat bags with those.  Then a couple of weeks ago when I purchased the birthday Kisses, I just thought they were perfect for the little plastic boxes.  And now they have these spooky little Halloween Kisses.   They are so cute and with all the paper crafters around the country, we will definitely keep Hershey in business!  Have a great day and weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment