Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall Fence

My friend, Nancy, brought her Sizzix Fall Fence with Leaves embossing folder to Cricut Sunday together with the pretty card she made using the folder.  After embossing the cardstock, Nancy sponged the background and colored in the leaves, etc.  While the ladies were here, I made a few embossed layers for future cards.  I have every intention of creating a card similar to Nancy's, but for now I just created a very easy and pretty Fall card using one of the  white embossed  layers.  I adhered the embossed layer on Rich Razzleberry cardstock and adhered that to a white card base.  The sentiment, stamped in Rich Razzleberry,  is from a My Paper Pumpkin kit stamp set that I saved from a while ago.  Today's post includes two pretty Fall cards~~either of which would be nice to find in your mailbox! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment