Monday, August 15, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Thinlets

I finally broke down and purchased the Swirly Scribbles/Swirly Bird bundle.  I really wanted to have the Swirly Scribbles for the wavy die, but then the first card I made was with the large abstract circle die.  I had some old Pool Party watercolor scraps so I die cut the circle out of that.  I randomly stamped a few images from the Swirly Bird stamp set on the pretty Shimmery White card stock before adhering the circle.  The flower and leaves were die cut using Botanical Builders framelits.  Once again, the scraps of water colored Shimmery White were used for the flower and Mossy Meadow cardstock for the leaves. The sentiment is from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set and stamped using Mossy Meadow ink.  A rhinestone and a little silver thread embellish the card.  I like this card so much, I can see creating it in a variety of colors and a variety of sentiments.  Between the Swirly Scribbles/Swirly Bird bundle and the Watercolor Wishes stamp set, this would make a pretty gift set for someone.  Have  a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment