Friday, August 12, 2016

Soft Sky and Black

Ever since I received my copy of the annual catalog I have looked at the card on page 24 and told myself that I do not need another balloon set.  So last night, I decided to recreate that card using what I do already own.  I stayed with the same colors, Soft Sky and Black, but I used a variety of stamps.  The background was stamped using the star cluster from the Perpetual Calendar set.  The sentiment is from the Circle of Spring stamp set.  I do wish I had the little bow in the Balloon Celebration set but the solid black twine made a cute little bow.  After punching the balloon I stamped it with the stars stamp layering it on top of two white punched balloons to give the card a bit of dimension.  The black stars were just a little added cute!  So I look at my card and I look at the Balloon Celebration stamp set and for now I will continue to resist that cute little bow and the balloon strings, too!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment