Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lighthouse

When I was looking thru Pinterest, I came across a number of cards that caught my attention.  Pinterest is where I got the idea for today's card.  The lighthouse is from the set From Land To Sea; the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes card set; and the water is from Timeless Textures.  I used a narrow strip of the Neutrals DSP stack to accent the left side of the card front.  Everything is stamped in Basic Gray with the exception of the water.  I stamped that in Night of Navy but I think it would have looked better if I had stamped that in gray, too.  After stamping the lighthouse, I fussy cut it.  Since it had so many straight lines it was quite easy to do.  This card seems to be on the masculine side and could be a birthday card or miss you card or  for a wide variety of occasions.  Keep cool today and have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment