Friday, August 5, 2016

Card I Liked

Today's cards are totally copied from a Stampin' Up demonstrator, Heather.  I saw her card either on our demo site or on Pinterest and I knew I had to copy it.  So I made two in the new In Colors.  The wavy pattern is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set and the sentiment is from the retired And Many More set.  On the Denim Dapper card I stamped the wavy design directly onto the white cardstock.  For the Flirty Flamingo card I stamped off each time before stamping on the white cardstock.  The balloons were punched out of In Color DSP.  The balloon strings were cut using a Lawn Fawn die as I do not have anything like that from Stampin' Up.  I embellished the cards with little stars and glitter stars or sequence.  This is another quick and cute card and can be for any celebration~~not just birthdays!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment