Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Gift of Love Hello

Every so often I find a hostess set that catches my eye.  The Gift of Love is one of these.  I like the flower images and all the sentiments included in this set.  But even more, I like that it is two-step stamping. For my card I stamped the outline in black, the flowers in Melon Mambo and the leaves in Mint Macaron.  Next time, I am going to stamp the image in black and heat emboss.  Then I will color the leaves and flowers using watercolor paints instead of the stamps. The hello from the Hello You thinlets was die cut twice, layering one on the other. By doing this the word stands out just enough to add a little dimension.  I used a few Brights sequins. Everything was layered on black cardstock which I thinks gives today's card a nice, crisp look.  Have a great day and keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment