Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Basket of Wishes

Believe it or not, today's card is another in Delightful Dijon!  You haven't seen a Delightful Dijon card in months before last week and now I have posted three in a week.  The image and sentiment are from a new stamp set in the Holiday Mini, Basket of Wishes.  I am not quite ready for Fall cards, but I just saw a farm down the road that was selling sunflowers from the bed of their pick up truck.  That inspired me to use this set when I got back home.  I stamped everything in Versafine black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I actually stamped everything twice so that I could practice with colors and the flowers.  The basket and flowers are individual stamps.  I could use my stamp-a-ma-jig, but the Misti is much easier.  I die cut the white cardstock with a Wonky Stitches die from Avery Elle and it was so pretty that I decided to layer it on Dijon cardstock that was cut with the larger Wonky Stitches die  I added a few little retired dots and ended up with a pretty card to post and to send to someone.  The Holiday mini goes live on September 1st and there is something for everyone.  There are some really pretty embellishments of which I purchased quite a few.  If you are a current customer of mine, I have ordered a Holiday Mini to be sent to your home.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment