Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Fruit Stand Thank You

I purchased two packs of DSP from the annual catalog.  The paper I used today is from one of those packs,  the Fruit Stand collection.  I really like the colors and most of the designs. Today I matched two of the DSP patterns with a Watermelon Wonder card base.  The middle section was adhered using dimensionals.  For that middle section I punched a few little flowers from leftover watercolored paper scraps and placed them over leaves stamped with Pear Pizazz ink.  The little black rhinestones were to mimic the centers of the flowers on the DSP.  The sentiment is from the Circle of Spring stamp set which does not get enough attention from me.  Look how pretty that font is in the center of the white space.  This is a cheerful thank you.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment