Monday, July 25, 2016

Birthday Cards For Syd


We had a fun time at Sydney's birthday party this weekend.  Today's cards are the cards I made for her.  MFT Stamps' Fun in The Sun set is one I used last week for a birthday card I posted.  But for Syd's card (since it was from Nipper) I replaced the sand castle with a little bird waiting for her on the shore.  Mixed in with the seashells are little presents.  A little heart on the swimsuit matches the one in her hair. The second card was created using Sunny Studio's Sweet Shop stamp set and die cuts.  For all the years (9) since we moved back to the area, John would take Syd to the local donut shop and she would get a pink frosted donut with sprinkles when she was here!  The set is very cute and has so many uses and I had to include the pink frosted donut!  (I should have colored the inside of the donut~~oops!) When it was time to open presents, she picked up the bag that had my cards in it and she said, "I know this is from Gay and John because she always decorates the envelopes."  The next present she picks up and say, "This is from Gandmum and Papa because Grandmum always writes my name on the envelope so fancy!"  Next year, envelopes are blank--lol!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment