Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Strawberry Cards

I have a number of thank you cards I need to send out.  I used the Fresh and Fruity stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps and matching dies together with Spectrum Noir Markers.  I had a mini assembly line going.  First, I stamped a number of strawberries with Black Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.   I then colored all the strawberries using the same markers, doing a little shading with a darker red marker before die cutting all the strawberries. After placing the sentiment words on the MISTI, I just kept stamping the sentiment on the white card fronts.  (When making multiples of a card, the MISTI makes quick work of it.)  When the stamping of the sentiment was completed, I arranged the strawberries on the card fronts.  Here are two of the cards I made using the strawberries.   Black gingham ribbon and black sequins embellished one card.  For the other card, I stamped and colored in a tropical drink (Sunny Studio's  Tropical Paradise), arranged it between strawberries and added clear Wink of Stella to the drink.    Have a "berry" nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment