Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy Birthday...

...to me!  Today is my 65th birthday.  When did I get this old?  Last week we celebrated my birthday, Father's Day and Nipper's and Dexter's hatch days. Today I am showing a  pictures of things that Sydney did to make the day special.  First is the card, a pretty one using the Bella & Friends stamp set.  Very cute!  How about this fruit/veggie tray she made (with a tiny bit of help from Jen)?   She had streamers and balloons and tropical paper goods. Then she decorated cupcakes in the colors of Nipper and Dexter with little faces on them.   She is such a good girl, always thinking of how to make others happy.  I have the best family ever and the best friends, too.  Thank you to all for the birthday wishes, cards, flowers and more.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment