Thursday, June 23, 2016

Stars and Stripes

Sunny Studio Stamps is a company I recently became aware of and she has some very cute sets. Since I do not have a good patriotic set, the Stars and Stripes stamps and coordinating dies became a nice addition to my collections.  I  stamped the inages using Black Versafine and then embossed using SU's clear embossing powder.  It is much easier to stay inside the lines when coloring in embossed areas.  I used Spectrum Noir markers for the coloring.  The glitter stars were all cut using star dies included in the set of Stars and Stripes dies.  I also used images in the stamp set and dies for the matchbook favor which has a mini Ghirardelli square inside.  I have been enjoying getting used to the Spectrum Noir markers.  They don't seem to blend as nicely as Copics, but I am watching videos and learning tricks to blending.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment