Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Birthday Confetti

A punch that is new in the annual catalog is the Sprinkles punch.  I used it to create the Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo confetti for today's birthday card.  With an aqua painter and  Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo ink pads I created the background on watercolor paper.  The happy birthday is from the Watercolor Words stamp set.  Once the watercolor paper was dry, I stamped the sentiment in black and then added the "sprinkles" and a few sequins from my growing assortment of sequins!  The balloon was punched using the Balloon Bouquet punch and the string is from a Lawn Fawn die set.  As much as I use my Big Shot and dies, sometimes using a punch is just so much easier! In case I haven't said it before, these are my two favorite new In Colors for 2016-2018.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment