Friday, December 4, 2015

Something Not Christmas

I have many Christmas ideas in my head, but I needed a break from Christmas cards!  So, I stood at my island wondering what to create.  As a demonstrator, I was able to look at and purchase items from the new mini catalog that comes out in early January.  There are some nice things in the new mini.  But, since nothing jumped out at me as an "I need" item that had to do with hearts and/or love, I decided it was time to create a couple of Valentines using product I already had in my scraproom.  So, today's card is what I came up with using the scallop top tag punch, the Brushstrokes background stamp and a couple odds and ends.  It needs a little sparkle, so I will work on that!  Have a great weekend and find  yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment