Monday, December 7, 2015

Really Like This One!

I was looking at new stamps and dies by Simon Says Stamps and they had a blog hop.  So, I checked out all the great, great cards that were made using new items.  I came across a card on Amy Rysavy's blog (part of the blog hop) that I had to recreate and here it is.  I used Lawn Fawn Balloon dies for the background and SU's "happy" die and the Cottage Greetings stamp set for the "birthday".  Together with markers and sponges I inked everything.  The new Occasions mini (live on January 4th) had a couple of balloon punches which I already ordered!  With those punches, we will be making this card at the next card class I like it so much!  The sequins are a great finishing touch and I was very happy to have a nice collection of sequins to coordinate with the ink colors.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment