Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Masculine Birthday Balloons


On December 7th,  I posted a birthday card that had white balloons on white cardstock and pastel sponged letters.  I loved it and still think it is one I will make more of in the future.  And I now have the balloon punch that is in the new Occasions Mini so I will be able to punch a few balloons with no need to get out the Big Shot and balloon dies.   And I did just that for today's card.  I used Smokey Slate for the balloons and background and die cut the "happy" using black cardstock instead of sponging and then die cutting "happy".  Today's card was much quicker to create because I did not layer "happy" three times to give it a raised look and I did no sponging of the letters.  I also used the black ink pad for the word birthday rather than color in every couple of letters using markers.  I adhered a little balloon to the inside of the card and drew and string--so cute!  The balloon punch is probably my favorite item in the Occasions Mini!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment