Monday, November 16, 2015

More Hershey Kiss Leaves Tents

A couple of weeks ago I made some little Hershey Kiss tent favors.  Yesterday was Cricut Sunday
and I wanted to create a little favor for each of the ladies.  So, I decided to perfect the little leaf favors. After die cutting the leaves, I sponged the edges.  Then I layered a couple of leaves together, adhering the smaller one in front using a dimensional.  A couple of little leaves on the base of the favor together with the sentiment from a retired SU stamp set was good for yesterday's favors, but I  will add each person's name instead of a sentiment for the Thanksgiving table. I must say that I do think it is the Wink of Stella clear glitter pen that I brushed over the leaves that make these favors so pretty!  Have  a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment