Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Birch Trees

As I was cleaning my craft room for Cricut Sunday, I came across some of those little mistakes that I can't just throw away and made this quick card.  Back when I was practicing the brayering of the Woodland embossing folder, I made quite a few mistakes.  But on this one, I knew I could use it for something.  And, I did!  I fussy cut the part of the embossed cardstock that was good and adhered it to a white card base.  After stamping the sentiment (Wetlands) and punching it out using the Decorative Label punch, I adhered that to a larger Decorative Label that I had created a few  years ago using my Cricut.  No matter how many photos I took, this white and gray color combination is just not showing up too great, but you get the idea.  It is a nice card, and especially nice when a masculine card is called for.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment