Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Quadrangle Frame

I saw this Quadrangle Frames framelit set on the Simon Says store website and I am very pleased I purchased the set.  The quadrangle square I used on this card measures about 2-1/4".  There is a second frame which is a little smaller.  I wanted to get my money's worth when it comes to shipping so I also ordered the Stitched Pumpkins Framelits.  The Stitiched Pumpkins include three pumpkins and 5 little leaves.  I used the medium pumpkin in the quadrangle adhering it after I sponged the edges and the stitches lightly. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Good Greetings which is retired.   And a few sequins from the Pretty Pink Posh Trick or Treat Mix added a little bling. Simple, but pretty.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment