Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lavender Lace Birthday

One of the things I really wish Stampin' Up presently offered is a pretty purple ink and cardstock.  I mean we do have some pretty purples but not exactly what I am talking about.   So, I decided to use a retired purple that I really like, Lavender Lace. The cupcake is from the Avery Elle stamp set, Make A Wish while the sentiment is from SU's Cottage Greetings. The Lavender Lace cardstock was run thru the Big Shot with a Sizzix embossing folder that I have had for quite some time.   The idea for the card layout came while watching a Jennifer McGuire video.   I knew I wanted to use the cupcake from Make A Wish and I just had to top it off with a little cherry created with the Build A Cupcake punch.  I also made this same card using Tempting Turquoise, but I did not assemble it in time to post.  This card is a great card to make multiples of in a variety of colors.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment