Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Just Relax

The vacation is over and now I need to relax!!!  I made this card especially for my son so that he knew we were thinking of him while we were in hot, sunny Florida!!  The images are from the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Life Is Good, and the coordinating dies.  I used the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush watercolor pens to color the images and for the background.  These pens are nice to work with and I am pleased with my purchase of them.  As with anything, it does take a little practice so you get to know how much water to add after painting an image or a background~~or if you even want to add any water.  You can just paint with the pens and have a nice result.  The crab is just a cute little critter in this stamp set and I like using him when I can!  I will probably be crabby myself by the end of the day after unpacking, grocery shopping and doing laundry!!   Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment