Thursday, July 9, 2015

Watercolor Wishes


I received my Watercolor Wishes card kit and I must say~~I like it very much!!  Yesterday afternoon I opened it to check it out and ended up making the cards.  Today's post includes four of the 20 cards in the set.  The only thing not included is the adhesive.  When all the cards were complete, I had a few "leftovers" as far as embellishments go.  I mentioned to my class ladies that I would like to do a class where each person pre-purchased the kit ($35 + tax and shipping) and then everyone can work on them together.  Now that I have completed my kit, I think it is an even better idea.  And when all is done, we each have 20 cards, a great stamp set that can be used over and over and we have had a fun afternoon.  I will be sending emails to the ladies in my card classes with this information in the near future.  I rather enjoyed stamping and assembling these lovely cards without having to diecut embellishments or even cut the card bases and score them!!  Anyway, it was a fun project to work on and the cards are cute, most of them being downright pretty.   In addition, the designs on the cards can be used as card sketches for future cards.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment