Wednesday, June 3, 2015

You've Got This Watercolored


I was playing with watercolors yesterday, trying to make a sky as was demonstrated on a WPlus9 video.  Well, after numerous attempts, I said forget it--lol!  And I moved on to embossing the flower from the You've Got This stamp set and watercoloring it.  So out came the Versamark ink, black embossing powder and ink, watercolor brushes and water.  After the flower dried, I cut it out (Where is a matching framelit for the flower?) and adhered it to a white card base which I had already embellished using a strip of the black polkadot DSP from the Neutrals Stack.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts and I think the card is rather striking!  I mentioned the Neutrals DSP Stack and I wanted to let you know that for the time being, that both the Neutrals and Regals stacks are unorderable until further notice.  It seems that it was cut 1/8" too short so it truly isn't 12 x 12.  It is good that SU! noticed it.  I have the paper and didn't notice the shorter side~~but I sure would have when I went to cut three 4" strips and the last strip was not 4".  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment