Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tip Top Taupe & Navy

I must admit that Tip Top Taupe is probably going to end up being the new In Colors I use the most of the five over the next couple of years.  It isn't Crumb Cake and it isn't brown and it isn't gray, but a perfect neutral.  Today I paired it with Night of Navy. After stamping the "hello star" image on the Tip Top Taupe I cut out the star shape using the framelit from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits set leaving the Night of Navy show thru. Once again using the Mini Treat Bag thinlets, I die cut the little stars and randomly adhered them to the card front.  The Night of Navy seam binding is a nice finishing touch.  By the way, the star stamp is from the You're So Sweet stamp set, a great set for creating little favors/treat bags.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment