Friday, June 12, 2015

Pretty Little Birds!

Today's post is about birds, starting with Jasper.  We went to play with him on Wednesday and were amazed at how much he had grown in one week.  He is still a little baby who loves to snuggle.  He was very content to just snuggle up next to Sydney.  When it was time to go, Syd was teaching him kiss-kiss and he was ok with it.  Now today's card has a cute bird on it and was made using WPlus 9's A New Day.  I inked the stamp in Versa Fine ink and then used clear embossing powder.  Copic markers were the method of coloring and I say, it took a few attempts to get the right color combinations.  I then spritzed the background using alcohol and Bermuda Bay reinker.   And when I stamped  the sentiment~~I messed it up!  Oh well, now the sentiment is on a little banner and adhered with dimensionals.  This little bird is cute and I see him in a variety of colors.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment