Monday, June 29, 2015

I celebrated my birthday over the weekend and I received cards, flowers, many good wishes and more.  Today I wanted to share the card that my friend, Cherie, made for me.  The pretty little box was wrapped in a pretty pink ribbon.  I untied the ribbon, took off the top and the box opened up to show the little cake inside!!!  Inside the cake is a little tea light.  I turned it on and look at how darn cute this is!  You know that you were a successful "card teacher" when your "students" make cards such as this~~something I have never made!!  Thank you Cherie.  And thank you to all who sent birthday wishes and more.  I have said it before and I will say it again, "I am truly blessed to have such a good family and good friends."  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment