Friday, June 26, 2015

Cottage Greetings Birthday

One of the items in the new catalog that I had to have was the Cottage Greetings stamp set on page 94.  Then I decided I might as well get the Cottage Greetings Card set, too.  I have not made any of the cards from the card kit, but I have used the stamp set.  As a matter of fact, I used it on today's card.  The greetings and fonts in this set are just adorable.  I also like having a sentiment to stamp inside the card. The greeting on today's card is from Cottage Greetings as are the little flowers.  Plus, the little flowers match the flowers on the pattern in the DSP stacks that I used here. I stamped the candle (Build A Birthday) but then opted to cut a candle using the same DSP.  The flame is from Build A Birthday.  As I look at the card here, I need to add a little yellow to the centers of the little stamped flowers.  Have  a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment