Friday, April 24, 2015

Baked Brown Sugar Dog

I was going thru my stamp sets and setting aside those that are retiring and it looks like I will be selling quite a few!  There are even a couple with matching framelits.  I have not even gone thru the DSP that will be retiring.  I have so much of that, too.  So I decided that for today's  card I would use my least favorite retiring In color, Baked Brown Sugar.  And it looks so cute on today's card! I diecut the Baked Brown Sugar DSP using the WPlus9 dies, Sending Sunshine Layers and the little dog from Avery Elle's Furry Friends stamp set.  By using the Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, all I had to do was stamp the dog and cut it out.  No coloring required, although I added a little Crystal Effects to his nose.  I used SU's Banner Framelits and scalloped and oval punches and finished it off by using those pretty In Color sequins.  I am most sorry to see the Coastal Cabana going away.  Oh well, I am sure there will be new pretty things to take its place.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment