Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Refresh, renew, rejoice

It is time to start thinking about Easter.  So while in my scraproom last night, I sat down to color the image from the Indescribable Gift stamp set using my new Pink Pirouette Blendabilities markers.  I used Old Olive marker for the leaves.  And since I did not have a brown Blendabilities, I used a Copic Marker for the branch.    After creating the background paper using another piece of the  Irresistibly Yours DSP and Soft Sky ink, I decided that I would fussy cut the flower image.  And then I looked across to my Scan & Cut and it was cut out in seconds.  After putting the card together and stamping the sentiments, I wished I would have adhered the flower branch using dimensionals.  So, I made another version.  This time I adhered the flower branch with the dimensionals, used a smaller piece of Whisper White and yet a different print from the Irresistibly Yours DSP collection.  This is the card we will be making at card class in February and you will have the choice of DSP pattern and the flower color.    Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment