Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Paper From Florida

I mentioned in a post last month that I visited my favorite stamp store in Fort Myers, The Owl and The Pussycat. I purchased a pack of paper that is all about the sea and used it to make today's cards.  The paper itself has a vintage look and feel.  The Sahara Sand card is simply a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of the paper layered on Midnight Muse (retired) cardstock. The sentiment stamp caught my eye at the store and I had to use it!  I purchased a pack of  precut window cards and a sheet of Designer Paper that was just a sheet of stamps pertaining to sea life.  The trimmed stamps fit perfectly under the square windows.  I used a section of one of the papers in the pack to top off the card. Wasn't sure what to do with the rest of the card, so for now I just stamped "enjoy" from the retired Fabulous Phrases stamp set.  If you are ever in Fort Myers, Florida you need to visit The Owl and The Pussycat.  A truly nice stamping store with some extremely beautiful samples.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment