Friday, February 6, 2015

Pretty Background

I wanted to try out the Irresisitbily Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper, one of the Sale-a-bration choices this year.  I cut down one of the sheets of paper and took out a brayer while deciding what color I wanted to use.  Since my favorite In Colors will be retiring come the new annual catalog, I decided on Pistachio Pudding.  After inking up the brayer I rolled it on the DSP, repeating a few times.  It turned out pretty, don't you think?  I used a leaf stem from the Crazy About You stamp set (Occasions Mini) to create a very subtle background behind the sentiment.  Both the sentiment from the Butterfly Basics stamp set (Mini Occasions) together with a couple little embosslit butterflies in Baked Brown Sugar add contrast to everything Pistachio Pudding.  I look forward to using other patterns, colors and techniques with the Irresistibly Yours DSP.   Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment